Before...

Before...
Las Vegas May 2011

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Holding Steady

Hopped on the scale this morning, and I'm still at 230. Not going to let that get to me, though. Just started using weights again.  Good news is I'm not pinching as many inches on those awful love handles as I was last week. Wish I would have measured around before I started this final transition!  Can definitely feel a difference in how I'm feeling and seeing definition start in the legs..WOO HOO!  Oh how I miss my high school calves...

It's been raining nonstop here in Happy Valley since Sunday so I went to the gym last night (and am about to head out there today.) Walked 45 minutes at different inclines and speeds between 3.0-3.5 or 7 and worked the arm machines. Today I'll see if any ellipticals are available -- those are my fave! And then I'll work my walking sticks on the machines. Have to get ready to climb to the top of Beaver Stadium again -- what a haul. Hmm...stadium steps anybody? Those about killed me in high school, literally...had to do them in band camp and my throat started to close up. EEK! Anyway, my mind and body are progressing along this lovely path of weight loss....

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be" -- David Viscott

No comments:

Post a Comment