Before...

Before...
Las Vegas May 2011

Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 2... NO FLU!

Second day on Whole9 and I feel great!  Had a tiny headache during the day but it was no big deal.  For breakfast, I heated up a piece of my egg bake that I premade yesterday.  It was a variation of this.  I just cut up a bunch of veggies... cooked up some chorizo sausage and then put that on top.   Scrambled I think 10 eggs and poured it on top.  Baked it. Cooled it.  Put it in the fridge.  This will last me through the week!

Lunch was a big ole salad with a yellow pepper, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and strawberries.  Tossed it with my homemade greek dressing.

Dinner -- cut up half a zucchini and a few pieces of broccoli.  Sauteed it with some EVOO and garlic.  Added fresh basil and oregano a little later and a roma tomato.  Meanwhile, cooked up a burger on the stove.  Put the veggies on my plate -- added some pepper and red pepper flakes, and topped it with some Cholula hot sauce.  Put the burger on top with some dijon mustard and an avocado.  Filled me right on up!

Again, Whole9 is no grain.. no sugar.. no dairy and a few other no-nos.  Reading labels is key.  Check it out here and join me on the lifestyle change!


"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future."  Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment