Before...

Before...
Las Vegas May 2011

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Travel Week -1 !

Man, I feel like all I've done lately is travel back and forth from PA to FL! Between bachelorette parties, football games and now Thanksgiving...goodness gracious. Not sure how I did it, but I managed to lose a pound bringing the total to 11 at 229! Back...for the oh third time? in the 220s. Holla!  Woke up, got on the scale, and then went for a three mile walk with mom. Man, was it hot out this morning! I felt like I was at band camp lol...those that have been through it with me know what I'm talking about. Okay, it wasn't THAT bad...but it was warm. I even got waist deep into the pool after. Just couldn't manage to get my whole self in with the water at 70-72ish. Tit bit nipply for me.

Tonight is pork chops and tomorrow...well, we all know what tomorrow is. A walk, of course, and then it's gonna be me, the sis, parents and grandparents...turkey and taters... and apple pie and pop-pop is making pumpkin pie (which isn't my fave so I'll be good there.) Oh, and I have to make zucchini bread. (Sorry, Molly!) We usually don't go overboard for turkey day so it shouldn't be too bad for me. Can't wait for turkey sammiches later tomorrow night! Mm mm mm!  And Christmas season is here -- time to pull out the old VHS of Home Alone. Yes, I did say VHS. Hopefully it doesn't get stuck in our VCR.

Enjoy the holiday with your family and friends! Safe travels to all! Oh, and if you are looking for a fully furnished apartment in State College -- shoot me an email. Sis is moving to York to do an internship for 6 months. The lease runs through July 31 but not sure how long I'll be there before moving back to Florida.

"Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it." -- Ralph Marston

No comments:

Post a Comment